Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two Weeks To Live

This week I I did a lot of complaining to some people.

I complained about having to clean around the house, I complained about money, I complained about all of the graduation gifts I need to buy, I complained about my work schedule, I complained about not having enough time do things for myself, I complained about my personal life, the lack of interaction recently with my significant other, the inconvenience of my good friend's wedding date, and the junk food I've been eating. I complained about not being able to go to the gym, not having anything to wear that I already haven't worn to work and doesn't need ironing, my lazy brother, and not being able to read as much as I want to.

Yesterday at a dinner party after I complained about my car showing signs of wear and tear I met a precious 2 and a half year old boy. He was a first born and an only child who suffered an infection in his brain after an operation. He doesn't have the capacity to drain the fluid that builds in his skull. I was heart broken to hear his doctor predicted he will have no longer than 14 days to live. This was a couple of days ago.

Alhamdulilah rab al 3alameen for everything.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, that's crazy. The poor little boy, I can't imagine what his family is going through.