Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SoCal in December: A Photo Post

I'm back in my parents house now, it's been months since I've seen them! I'm sorting through the massive amount of photos from my 12 day stay in Southern California with family to find post-worthy one for your visual enjoyment. Here's what I got:


Like I said, LA has its artsy side too


In the UCLA area, horrible service but pretty cool environment (as are most university-area hookah cafes).


Of course you gotta do the Universal Studios thing, can you guess what classic movie this reenacted scene comes from?


R-E-S-P-E-C-T


More Universal Studios stuff. It was so cold that that was my favorite moment!


These people were actually selling hot chocolate and churros in front of their house, I guess they really needed some help paying that electricity bill

Some times this is all I need for a good time


Used record stores are always fun stops


The mysterious abandoned parking garage level with nothing but Range Rovers. It was unexplainable and kinda creepy


Sneaking a picture at the no-photography-allowed Hollywood Museum.

Frozen yogurt kicks ice cream's butt any day. Socal has quite a few local establishments including Pinkberry with unique flavors (pomegranate) and every kind of fresh fruit topping. I also discovered this thing called Moshi (sp?) which is a floury white gummy cube that reminded me of an arabic desert.

















No comments: