Monday, January 19, 2009

"Hands Down" this is the best song I can ever remember

I'm quoting the song itself (substitute "song" with "day"). I've been listening to this song over and over since I bought the Dashboard Confessional unplugged album a month ago and I still love it. I love how descriptive and so real the song is and the way he sings it with so much soul; it's like I can totally picture the moment listening to this and as soon as it's over I hit the repeat and relive it again. Actually I can say that about most of the album.

So lucky you I'm sharing, this is Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional!



Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember.
Always remember the sound of the stereo.
The dim of the soft lights.
The scent of your hair, that you twirled in your fingers.
And the time on the clock, when we realized "It's so late!"
And this walk that we share together.
The streets were wet, and the gate was locked,
So I jumped it, and let you in.

No comments: